|The power of EnviroOffice
Manager puts you in control of receiving, organizing, archiving and
distributing any document whether it is inside your company or to your
customers, paper based or electronic. With a few clicks of the mouse you
can scan, drag and drop, file, organize, locate, archive, view, print, fax
virtual cabinets, drawers, folders and single documents: all of these are
at your fingertips with EnviroOffice Manager. The user-definable
input form lets you control the storage of your files. TIME IS MONEY!
Eliminate lost time filing, locating, retrieving and distributing your
documents the easy way, the virtual way.
EnviroOffice Manager was designed
for ease of use. If you can use Windows Explorer, you can use EnviroOffice
Here are just some of the
features of EnviroOffice Manager:
- Organize all of your documents
with custom definable properties.
- Manage your incoming faxes.
- Locate any of your documents
with EnviroOffice Manager's powerful search engine.
- Share information corporate
- User definable fields for Custom
indexing and searching.
- Preview, Print, Fax, Email
over (LAN), (WAN), Intranet / Internet.
- Scan to the InBox of your
- Unlimited Archive with Rollback
- Import any file type (from
disk, CD, Internet, email, hard copy, etc...).
- Cover letter designer.
- Schedule document distribution.
- Custom definable Address Book.
- Auto-Tracking - Document
- Defined distribution for each
- AutoSend* - Automate document
distribution (print, fax or email with Document Tracking) via
external system. (e.g. AS400, SAP, etc...)
- Security Levels 1-4.
- Database Wizard.
- View multiple Databases at same time.
- Create Shortcuts for same
document (allows for multiple references).
- Merge mixed file formats to
create single document.
- Field Selector for dragging and
dropping fields from/to properties pane.
- Drag and Drop of Column headers
in properties pane.
and much more...
* denotes 'optional' feature
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel 486/25-based PC or higher
Windows™ 95 / NT 3.51 / 4.x / 2000 / XP
of memory (32Mb recommended)
hard disk space
graphics card and monitor (SVGA recommended)
- Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing
- Twain Compatible Scanner (needed for